1. What is your current obsession? I'm not sure I can really say I am obsessed with anything right now. Maybe baby stuff, if you can count that. ;-)
2. What is your weirdest obsession? Cleaning my kitchen floor...Hubs always tells me I clean it too much...but really, with two little monsters running around ON the floor, is there really such a thing as cleaning the floor "too much?" It doesn't help that it is white linoleum, so every little stain or grain of dirt shows up...and it always seems that as SOON as I sweep and mop it, it's dirty again. So, I'm "obsessed" with cleaning my floor. It's the only floor with no carpet!
3. Recall a fond childhood memory? My dad used to take me fishing all the time. My parents divorced when I was really young, around 4 or 5 years old, so I cherished the weekends spent with my dad, whom I missed so much. Another good one is before my parents divorced. My mom used to work at McDonalds, which wasn't far from where we lived at the time. She would leave for work before I was up, but when I finally did get up and get dressed and stuff, my dad and I would walk down to McDonalds and have our free breakfast. I loved those mornings. :-)
4. What's for dinner? Tonight? I have no idea. Our freezer is a little bare until we get to the store to get some groceries...but there's a steak in the fridge that has been sitting for a couple days so I assume we will need to eat that before it goes bad.
5. What would you eat for your last meal? PIZZA and cheesecake. :-)
6. What’s the last thing you bought? Gas the other day. Exciting, huh?
7. What are you listening to right now? The washer in the other room, the television in the background, and my munchkins playing with each other.
8. What do you think of the person who tagged you? I wasn't tagged, I stole this survey from Madison's blog. :-)
9. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished, anywhere in the world, where would it be? Here in my hometown. I know, it's silly to say, if I had the chance to live anywhere in the world...but I just can't seem to leave this place.
10. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? Shopping. Although, it takes close to an hour to get to the nearest Walmart, so only an hour would be a waste.
11. Which language do you want to learn? Swedish
12. What’s your favorite quote (for now)? "Everything happens for a reason."
13.What is your favorite color? Pink
14. What is your favorite piece of clothing in your own wardrobe? My LEI jeans and cute white t-shirt. Pretty sad, considering PRE-babies, I probably would have answered my cute "going out" party shirts or little black dress.
15. What is your dream job? Being a stay at home mom
16.What’s your favorite magazine? Cosmo, Parenting, Babytalk...
17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? Christmas and birthday presents for the babies!!!!
18. Describe your personal style? I don't have a personal style anymore...LOL
19. What are you going to do after this? Play some more with the babies!
20.What are your favorite films? The Notebook ranks HIGH on my list!
21. What’s your favorite fruit? Strawberries
22.What inspires you? My children ♥ ♥ And a few special friends ;-)
23. Your favorite books? The Memory Keeper's Daughter
24. Do you collect anything? Not really.
25. Any advice that’s some from bitter experience? I'd rather not think about things that made me bitter once in my life. :-)
26. What makes you follow a blog? People I know, people I have something in common with (mothers of multiples, etc.), excellent writing...