I've worked with Eco Mom in the past on some reviews and giveaways. They are a wonderful, eco friendly company with a large variety of products for parents and children. From their website:
I recently received the PlanToys Stacking Clown for review. I wasted no time in opening the toy and Merasia wasted no time in playing with it. ;-)
Now, for the other fun part....
EcoMom has agreed to provide a $15 gift certificate to one lucky reader of A Day in the Life of a Mother of Multiples!
How to Enter:
MANDATORY ENTRIES (MUST be done before any extra entries will count! Post separate comments for each):
1. Follow my blog publicly, and post a comment here that you are a follower
2. Go to www.ecomom.com and tell me here in a comment what product(s) you like most and why
3. Comment on another of my blog entries and post a comment here that you have done so
EXTRA ENTRIES (Post a separate comment for each extra thing you do):
4. Friend me on Facebook, and post a comment here that you have done so. Or, if you are already my friend on Facebook, just post the comment (1 extra entry)
5. Tell your friends about this blog on your Facebook page, to help me get more followers (2 extra entries, post 2 separate comments)
6. If you have a blog of your own already, post about this review and giveaway, and post a comment here that you have done so, and include the link to your post so I can see it. (2 extra entries)
**Giveaways ends at midnight on August 20, winner will be announced here on my blog the next day.**