I seem to have babies that teeth really early...and Mason was no exception. Connor teethed fairly early and had teeth by 5 or 6 months. Merasia was a little later, but Mason was the earliest yet. He started teething at 2 or 3 months and had 4 teeth at 4 or 5 months. I came across teething bling teething necklaces when Mason started to teeth, and knew I had to try them.
Teething bling is from Smart Mom jewelry. From their website:
"Launched in 2002, Smart Mom LLC is a truly unique company. Staffed
entirely by Moms, we don’t outsource anything. From product development
to fulfillment, it’s all handled in our Maryland offices. That means if
you have a question or concern, you will reach one of us. And because
we’re all Moms, we understand what it’s like to have little ones
underfoot. That’s why we make it so easy for you to contact us – email,
Facebook, tweet, blog or call, we’ll answer right away. And we don’t
mind crying babies in the background!.........................A lot of companies say they’re ‘family friendly.’ We are actually
walking the walk. We give our team members their assignments and let
them go, allowing them to work around their family schedules. We welcome
children in our offices (you may hear crying babies in the background
here, too!) We are always looking for ways to help other Moms and are
happy to donate to worthy causes. For us, family always comes first."
I was sent the brown snowflake pendant for review. I absolutely love it! I love the pattern and design of it, and these products are truly amazing. Mason LOVED it immediately. At the time I received it, I was still nursing, so it gave him something to play with while he was nursing, and if he was just hanging out, sitting on my lap or snuggling with me, he would play with it and gum it to help ease his teething pain and help cut his teeth through.
I also love that these teething necklaces are made from food safe materials, as well as phthalate free materials too. All of the teething bling necklaces are federally approved silicone, which is even better. It's important to me to have natural products around my children as much as possible, and teething bling necklaces are the perfect choice for us.
Now, for the fun part...........
Amy at Smart Mom Jewelry has offered to give one lucky reader of A Day in the Life of a Mother of Multiples their choice of any teething bling necklace!!
HOW TO ENTER:
MANDATORY ENTRIES (MUST BE DONE BEFORE ANY EXTRA ENTRIES WILL COUNT):
1. Become a follower of my blog, via GFC, and post a comment that you have done so. If you are already a follower, just post a comment that you follow my blog.
2. Head over to Smart Mom Jewelry and check out their pendant teething bling necklaces, then come back here and post a comment on which one you would choose if you won.
3. "Like" Teething Bling on Facebook, and post a comment when you have done so.
EXTRA ENTRIES (POST SEPARATE COMMENTS. FOR EXAMPLE, IF SOMETHING SAYS IT'S WORTH 2 EXTRA ENTRIES, POST 2 SEPARATE COMMENTS. THAT'S HOW THEY ARE COUNTED AUTOMATICALLY BY www.random.org):
3. Blog about this giveaway, and post a comment here that you have done so, and include the link to the post so I can see it. :-) (3 extra entries)
4. Comment on another of my blog posts, and then post a comment that you have done so. (2 extra entries)
5. Follow @TeethingBling on Twitter. (2 extra entries)
6. Follow me on Twitter at @Mama2Multiples. (2 extra entires)
Giveaway ends on September 23rd at midnight. Winner will be chosen randomly by random.org and announced the day after. The winner will have 48 hours to reply to my email and then I will have to choose a different winner. BE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS with each comment so that I have a way to contact you!