I have been meaning to get my next two reviews and giveaways up for quite a while now, but with the busy-ness of moving and all that fun stuff, and dealing with a deathly slow dial up connection, it's been difficult. But, here I am! ;-)
As avid readers of my blog, it's no secret to some of you that I love homemade products. I especially love homemade products when I can get them for my children and they are special to us. I came across Creations Elin products on a fellow blog, and fell in love immediately. Eileen is wonderful to work with, and makes gorgeous and creative high quality children's gifts. From her website:
"Créations Elin offers one of a kind hand painted items for children’s bedrooms or playrooms. Crafted with old fashioned care and integrity, each piece is lovingly created to produce a one of a kind product for the discriminating and discerning client wanting something above the ordinary. Any item can be personalized in the colors coordinating with bedding or room decor. We will also work with you to create a specially designed product you will be proud to display and enjoy, or give as a gift."
I was sent the letters C and M, for Connor and Merasia, of course. I got matching designs, because I'm anal like that. ;-) I was so excited to recieve the letters and could not wait to get them open and on the wall in the twins' room when they finally came. We moved shortly after, and they are protected away in storage for now while we live with family for a month, but I can't wait for them to be hanging in the twins' room again when we move into our new place in a month or two. :-)
I don't have photos of the exact letters I recieved since I didn't get a chance to snap some pics before we had to unexpectedly move, but this is the design I got:
While I was initially surprised that the letters were smaller than I expected, I am extremely happy with them. The twins love to look at them hanging above their beds (when they were there, :-) ), and I love seeing them also. They are gorgeous and finely crafted. :-)
Now, for the fun stuff...
Eileen has graciously offered to do a hand crafted wood letter of a child's first initial for one lucky reader of A Day in the Life of a Mother of Multiples!
Here's how to enter:
(PLEASE LEAVE SEPERATE COMMENTS FOR EACH ENTRY OPPORTUNITY YOU DO, IT'S EASIER TO COUNT UP AND CHOOSE A WINNER THROUGH RANDOM.ORG THAT WAY. :-)) )
MANDATORY Entries (1 entry a piece):
1. Go to http://www.creationselin.com/ and look through her boutique. Then, come back here and post a comment, telling me what product is your favorite.
2. Follow my blog publically via GFC.
3. Comment on another of my posts and leave a commen here when you do.
EXTRAS (To be completed only AFTER the mandatory entries have been completed!):
4. Join Eileen's mailing list at http://www.creationselin.com/ (1 entry)
5. Follow me on Twitter (2 entries, leave 2 seperate comments)
6. Tweet about this giveaway once a day, and post a comment each time you do (2 entries per tweet, so everytime you post a comment telling me you tweeted about this giveaway, you will gain 2 extra entries...as long as you remember to post here and tell me! :-)) )
7. Follow Eileen on Facebook (1 entry)
8. Follow Eileen on Twitter (2 entries, leave 2 seperate comments)
Giveaway ends on July 14 at midnight Eastern time, and the winner will be chosen randomly and announced later the next day. The winner has 48 hours to respond to my email before I will have to choose another winner. Good luck to all!! :-))