I was sent this gorgeous table runner for review (candle centerpiece is my personal item, not sent for review):
Isn't is beautiful?? I LOVE the colors and the pattern, and you can feel the high quality of the product with the first touch. And, it's double sided! Here it is on my table with the other side up:
Hubs loved it too, and he is hard to please with things like this!
I love both sides, and switch them often...I can never choose which design I want facing up! It goes great with my candles as well, and just adds the perfect little touch to our kitchen and home decor.
Working with Brooke was easy as well. She was very interested in doing a review and giveaway for my blog, and was super sweet. We were in touch around the Easter holiday, and she kept me up to date on when she would be able to get the runner in the mail to me, so I wouldn't think she forgot about me and wasn't interested. She truly cares about her customer's and their satisfaction.
Brooke has been generous enough to offer a $20 gift certificate to her Etsy shop to ONE lucky reader of A Day in the Life of a Mother of Multiples!
How to Enter:
1. Check out Silly Mama Quilts and then come back here and leave a comment, telling me what you would spend your $20 gift certificate if you won. (1 entry)
2. Follow my blog via GFC! (1 entry)
Extra Entries: (The mandatory entry above MUST be completed before these extras):
3. Follow Silly Mama Quilts via GFC. (1 entry)
4. Blog about this giveaway, and leave a link to where I can find the post. (2 entries, leave 2 seperate comments)
5. Comment on another of my posts and leave a comment here telling me you did so (2 entries, leave 2 seperate comments)
6. Enter another of my giveaways (2 entries, leave 2 seperate comments!)
This giveaway will end on May 21 at midnight, and a winner will be chosen by Random.org,a nd posted the next day. Winner will be contacted by email, so be sure to leave an email address when you enter, and will have 48 hours to respond before another winner will be chosen.